Techno Drive Telescopic Conveyors are used in many areas for loading & unloading boxes, cases, bags etc. from containers (both 40 ft & 20 ft), trucks, trailers etc.
Loading & unloading operations could be performed safely, quickly and efficiently by moving the telescopic boom forward & backwards also by changing rotation of belt either forward or reverse. The conveyor enters completely into the truck & it could be gradually retracted / extended / raised / lowered during loading or unloading process according to operator’s convenience through the front or main control panel. These conveyors are normally mounted on the ground at the loading / unloading bays.
- Belt & telescopic(boom) drives are electrically operated, whereas raising / lowering mechanism is by hydraulic.
- Belt speed & telescopic speed could be varied by VFD(Variable Frequency Drive).
- Loading capacity of the conveyor is upto50 – 60 kg per linear metre.
- Main control panel placed at the side of the conveyor &remote panel is at the front end having safety bar. Front remote panel supply is 24 V DC to prevent electric shock.
- Head lamps provided on the front panel for visibility inside the containers.
- Roller conveyors are provided at the feed end for smooth loading of the boxes.
- Conveyors can be manufactured in two / three stage extension booms depending on the extension length required.
- Optional features such as box counters & belt stop when product reaches the discharge end to prevent falling from conveyor, could be provided on request.
- Manpower Saving: There is huge man power savings by using telescopic conveyors, which requires minimum 2 labours whereas the conventional loading requires at least 7-8 personnel for the same application.
- Man Hour Saving: Time taken to load the conveyor is very less compared to the convention method of loading.
- Less or No product damage: There is hardly any possibility of dropping the box, hence no damage to the product; whereas in conventional loading there is frequent box & product damage.
- Better operator working condition as there is no fatigue & also it is very safe to use.
- Very less or No maintenance cost hence low operating cost & good return on investment.
TELESCOPIC CONVEYOR APPLICATION:
- Loading & unloading in Warehouses, Logistics, etc.
- Loading bags, carton boxes, etc. in Food &Packaging industries.
- Tire industriesfor loading and unloading tyres into containers.
- Loading and unloading of cases and bags atSea ports, Airports, etc.
- Loading and unloading of fabric bales, roll, boxes, etc in Textile industries